- We announce the 20th edition of Reggio Film Festival.
- The competition is open to all filmmakers and includes the following sections:
– Changes: short movies related to this theme, in all its possible meanings and suggestions.
– Laity: special section reserved to all short movies related to the theme Laity.
– Family: special section reserved to all short movies suitable for children and families.
– Open Category: short movies that are not related to any theme.
Very short length movies will be most welcomed.
- Registration is free.
- In order to register a short movie, the registration form available at www.reggiofilmfestival.com must be filled in.
- Registration will be confirmed by e-mail with a pdf form as attachment that must be signed and sent back by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short movies must be provided with a link valid until November 2021.
- The link and login details for online viewing must be provided in the specific fields of the registration form.
- It is mandatory to provide the short movie with English or Italian subtitles and/or a dialogue list with timecode for all non-Italian spoken works.
- The deadline is May the 15th, 2021
- The festival committee will select short movies and will assign the proper section for each movie. The organizing committee reserves also the right to introduce special sections, awards and special screening events to give prominence to topics which revealed significant during the selection (eg. short movies related to the territory or dealing with current issues).
Selection results will be announced on website www.reggiofilmfestival.com.
Selected short movies Authors will be contacted by e-mail.
- The following prizes will be awarded:
– First Prize (1.000 Euro), to the best short movie themed “Changes”, assigned by the international Jury;
– Family Award, to the best short movie for children and families, assigned by the Jury;
– Audience Jury award, to the best short movie voted by the Reggio Film Festival audience;
– Family Audience Jury award, to the best short movie for children and families, voted by the audience;
– Laity award, to the best short film dealing with the theme, in agreement with the association INIZIATIVA LAICA.
- The committee reserves the right to use the short movies for other non-profit and cultural purposes, without prejudice to the full ownership of the copyright to the Author.
- All short movies submitted to the committee for the selection, will be included in the audiovisual database of Reggio Film Festival.
- All short movies received might be chosen by the local libraries of Reggio Emilia and made available for free loan to their users.
- Registration of the works implies providing information and contact details that will be saved in Reggio Film Festival database and that might be used for newsletter and official communication from the festival.
- All applicants are required to guarantee that they are lawfully entitled to submit their works to Reggio Film Festival.